The year of incognito. Well hidden from Duryodhana’s spies, an event bears the risk of exposing them to the Kurus.
- Dhvani relies on the support of community members in order to bring the best artists and programs to Columbus each year. We sponsor and support activities to promote Carnatic music as well and Bharatanatyam and other performing arts of India in the community. We create opportunities for students and local artists. Listeners and aficionados get to hear a variety of artists in full concerts as well as in less formal settings.
- The support of the community is critical to the success of any classical art and Dhvani is no exception. The annual subscriptions, donations, and sponsorships – not individual ticket sales – make all the programs possible.
- Dhvani is supported by our annual members and by our sponsors. The annual subscription is a terrific value at every level. Dhvani is a registered, non-profit organization. You may be eligible for a tax deduction for a portion of your subscription as well as for any donations and sponsorships.
- JP Morgan Chase employees are eligible to get matching contributions for their donations to Dhvani.
- In response to safety requirements during the pandemic, we have updated our website to offer a wide variety of virtual program options including concerts, community events with artists, zoom lecture-demonstrations, streaming, and more. Members will be able to log in and access these as part of their membership.
PLEASE USE THE BUTTONS BELOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
We thank all our annual members and sponsors for their support. Together, we are ensuring that these performing arts continue to be a part of our lives.